Mulberry Inspired Tempting Table Ideas
Following on from our Pearly Queen cake inspiration board from last month, here we are serving up another one for you. This time, we’re looking at the inspiration-rich Mulberry shoot we worked on with Melanie from Cranberry Blue Weddings and Events There are countless accessories available with would lend themselves perfectly to a Tempting Table in this colour scheme, whilst using the bird and nature design motifs…
Left hand column, top to bottom:
– Leaf dishes by Graham & Green have an interesting teal/silver finish to them, ensuring they look just as good once all the dessert canapés have been consumed!
– Actually a jewellery stand, this golden bird and branch number from Not On the High Street would also work well as a way to display cookies hung from ribbons
Right hand column, top to bottom:
– This beautiful tropical bird clip from Sass and Belle would look sweet perching on the side of a bowl of mini eggs
– If you have the luxury of a blank wall behind your Tempting Table, this wall sticker from Not On The High Street provides a great back drop
– Incorporate Liberty of London’s famous strawberry thief silk scarf into a Tempting Table by using it as a table covering
Of course, if you don’t want to go all out with the birds and nature theme, you could just top off your wedding cake with some love bird cake toppers such as those we’ve featured in this previous post.
Are you incorporating nature or birds into your wedding styling? We’d love to hear if you are!